HP Rating: 1,150
The new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® Turbocharger is one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. Precision's exclusive CEA® technology offers higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
Precision Turbo PT6875 Gen2 CEA
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
• "SP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/2.5" outlet
• "HP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/3" outlet
• Both covers can be polished for a small, additional fee.
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 75mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
• your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R turbine housing.
• Both T4 and V-band inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)